We believe that pupils achieve their best when teachers and parents support each other in partnership.
We as a school will:
- Inform you about what the teachers aim to teach your child each half term.
- Inform you of your child’s progress at regular meetings.
- Inform you of any important educational issues.
- Contact you if we have any major concerns with your child’s work, behaviour, attendance, punctuality or equipment.
- Keep you informed of the school activities through the school website.
- Encourage your child to do his/her best at all times and value your child as an individual.
We expect that parents will:
- Make sure your child arrives at school on time (by 8.50 am) wearing the correct uniform.
- Make sure your child has all the things needed for the school day (reading book, any homework, P.E. kit).
- Make sure your child attends regularly and telephone (before 10.00 am on the 1st day of absence) or provide school with a note of explanation for any absence.
- Attend parents’ evenings to discuss your child’s progress.
- Support the school’s policies and guidelines for behaviour.
- Support your child with homework and other opportunities for learning.
- Let the school know about any concerns or problems that might affect your child’s work or behaviour.
- Get to know about and share in your child’s life at school.
At the beginning of each academic school year, we will send a copy of the Home-School Agreement home and ask parents and pupils to sign.